- WCR manufactures plates at their Washington Courthouse, Ohio pressing facility. WCR specializes in providing exact OEM-quality replacement plates for all makes and models.
- Our Service processes remove performance hindering scale and fouling, restoring heat exchanger plates to like-new efficiency and effectiveness.
- WCR develops their own gasket-processing tools and formulates rubber elastomers to enable quick response without sacrificing quality.
- WCR knows your heat exchanger. With over 35 years experience, we have the ability to service every make and model.
- WCR stocks over 20,000 heat exchanger plates and 200,000 gaskets to shorten downtime as much as possible.
Heat Exchangers and Replacement Parts from WCR Inc.
For all your Heat Exchanger needs
- "I am totally satisfied with the help and service we have received for our plant from WCR."Storeroom ManagerKRAFT FOODS NORTH AMERICAN
- "I have been using WCR for over 3 years, during this time they have provided me with excellent quality service and pricing. Their knowledge of plate and frame exchangers has been very helpful to me."Maintenance SuperintendentADM
- "WCR has done a great job of getting our plates repaired and returned to us in a timely manner, all of my phone calls are very pleasant also. I enjoy doing business with WCR."Maintenance ManagerCALIFORNIA DAIRIES
- "WCR is very easy to work with, does excellent work, and they stand behind what they do. You can't ask for more than that."Maintenance ManagerSMUCKERS QUALITY BEVERAGE
- "The work on the plate cooler was great. We've installed it, and haven't had a problem at all. We are more than pleased with WCR's service and we will definitely let you know of any other projects that come our way."Sales ManagerPERFORMANCE DAIRY
- SEP 4 - 7 2018 - SMM International Maritime Trade Fair
- AUG 20 2018 - INTERNATIONAL MARITIME TRADE FAIR
- JUN 01 2018 - Elko Mining Expo
- MAY 25 2018 - International Fuel Ethanol Expo
- MAY 07 2018 - WCR is at AISTech 2018 - Booth 1419
- MAY 08 2018 - WCR Earns Safety Award for 2017