COVID-19 UPDATE | WE ARE OPEN AND EAGER TO HELP
WCR Incorporated is continuing to closely monitor the evolving Coronavirus outbreak. We are complying with Federal, State and Local regulations as businesses return to safe operation. Our priorities are the health and safety of our employees, as well maintaining the continuity of our business.
WCR operations are following required Corporate, CDC and OSHA guidelines to ensure our teams can operate safely within WCR and our customer’s facilities. Brief summary of additional actions in place at WCR:
- All office and production sites are open. Essential staff unable to work remote are following clear instructions to maintain a secure work environment.
- Cleaning protocol has been increased at all WCR Locations.
- All employees have been provided guidance on best hygiene practices, social distancing and steps to take in the event they do not feel well.
- Service technicians have been issued protective gear and are trained on Coronavirus preventative measures.
- All non-critical business travel has been cancelled.
- Meeting and training sessions now being made available via virtual methods.
WCR will continue to offer around the clock industry leading service and spare parts for all brands of heat exchangers.
For specific information regarding requests or questions regarding orders, deliveries or services please contact your local office or contact person. You can find contact information to all our sites and offices here: Contact us
Any questions regarding this statement should be direct to WCR Incorporated 1-800-421-4927 www.WCRhx.com.
Follow us on Social Media for the latest updates: