Plate Heat Exchanger Product Range
- The WCR Plate Heat Exchanger product range has a wide selection of plates suitable for many applications in different industries.
- WCR's standard plate heat exchanger product range consists of plates that are kept in stock allowing for unbeatable delivery times and price compared to other OEMs.
- Order any unit from our standard line, and we guarantee delivery within 2-4 weeks, unheard of turnaround times for the industry. We're striving to deliver plate heat exchangers in dramatically shorter times, focusing the experience on the customer.
- Speak directly with an Application Engineer about your new or existing unit, and they will guide you in selecting the most economical and effective solution for your needs. We've removed the possibility of misinformation by stripping away the layers of people in the middle providing direct contact with an Engineer. Other OEMs cannot provide this invaluable service to their customers.
Below are the unit specifications for our Standard Product Range, we also offer custom solutions for unique conditions.
Standard Product Range
- 1¼ - 8" Ports
- Stainless Steel (SS304, SS316L) or
Titanium Plates (Ti-Gr1)
- Maximum 150 Plates
- Steel WCR Blue Painted Frame
- NPT or Studded Connections
- Maximum 150 psi
- 7,500 GPM Flow Rate
- NBR (Nitrile) or EPDM Gaskets
- Delivery 2-4 weeks guaranteed *
* 1¼-2" ports must be NPT, 4-8" ports must be Studded connections
Custom Product Range
- 1½ - 20" Ports
- Stainless Steel, Titanium, Hastelloy (C-22, C-276, C-2000),
254 SMO, AL-6XN, or Nickel Plates
- Any Quantity of Required Plates
- 100% Stainless Steel (Sanitary) or Steel WCR Blue Painted Frame
- NPT, Studded, Flanged, or Tri-Clamp Connections
can reduce or elbow to match existing piping
- Maximum 300 psi
- 15,000 GPM Flow Rate
- NBR (Nitrile), HNBR, EPDM, Viton™ , Neoprene, Butyl, Hypalon AFLAS, or Silicone Gaskets
- Most units can be delivered within 4 weeks. Normal Delivery: 5-6 weeks